TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 1.1KVA GENERATOR?
Suppose you are a student or bachelor living in a small self-contained apartment, or perhaps you own a barbing saloon. The SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 1.1kVA generator is a reliable option for small homes or businesses that desire adequate power supply at the most cost-effective rate. Especially if you want to cut down power generating costs, the 1.1KVA generator provides the best value for your money. Click here to get the SPG1800 Generator.
FEATURES OF THE SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 1.1KVA GENERATOR
- 4-stroke single-cylinder, air-cooled OHV engine: Like most generators from SUMEC FIRMAN, the SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 runs on a 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled OHV engine. This achieves powerful performance, precise valve actuation, excellent heat dissipation, low fuel consumption and reduced noise.
- Automatic decompression system: The SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 has an Automatic Decompression System feature. This light recoil system reduces compression, thus ensuring an effortless starting of the generator.
- Capacitor: The alternator on the SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 generator comes fitted with a capacitor.
- Fuel meter: The generator comes with a fuel meter that allows you to check the available fuel level.
- Starting Watts: 1100 W.
- Running Watts: 1000 W.
- Copper Enamelled Wire: The main property of the wires is 100% copper compared to other brands of generators out there.
- Voltage Regulation: 220 Voltage and 50 Hertz.
- Phase: Single phase.
- Fuel Tank Capacity of 4.2 Litres: The generator can contain 4.2 litres of fuel.
WHAT APPLIANCES CAN THE GENERATOR POWER?
The appliances an SPG1800 1.1kVA generator can power alongside the expected portable appliances include;
- A small bedside refrigerator.
However, ensure you do not overload your generator.
WHICH GENERATORS THAT ARE SLIGHTLY SMALLER SHOULD I CONSIDER?
There are no smaller sizes; the difference between a 1.2KVA generator and a 1KVA generator is a couple of bulbs, so we consider them to be in the same capacity class.
WHAT ALTERNATIVES SHOULD I CONSIDER?
SPG1800 VS ECO1990S
- The starting watt for the ECO1990S is 1300W, and its running watt is 1200W. The starting watt for the SPG1800 is 1100W, and its running watt is 1000W.
- There is no DC output for the ECO1990S, while the SPG1800 has a 12V / 8.3A DC output.
- The fuel capacity for ECO1990S is 5.5 litres, and the fuel capacity for the SPG1800 is 4.2 litres.
- The running time for the ECO1990S is 9 hours at 50% load, and the SPG1800 runs for 8 hours at a 50% load.
- ECO1990S has a noise level at 7 meters of 63dB, while the SPG1800 has a noise level at 7 meters of 66dB.
- ECO1990S weighs 24.5kg, and SPG1800 weighs 24kg.
SPG1800 VS SPG1800 PRO MAX
- The starting watt for the SPG1800 PRO MAX is 1300W, and its running watt is 1100W. The starting watt for the SPG1800 is 1100W, and its running watt is 1000W.
- Both models have a fuel tank capacity of 4.2 litres.
- Both models run for 8 hours at 50% load per tankful.
- Both models have a noise level of 7 meters at 66dB.
- The SPG1800 PRO MAX weighs 26kg, while the SPG1800 weighs 24kg.
SPG1800 VS SPG2200
- The starting and running watts for the SPG1800 are 1100W and 1000W, respectively. On the other hand, the starting and running watts for the SPG2200 are 1300W and 1200W, respectively.
- The fuel capacity for the SPG1800 is 4.2 litres, and 8 litres for the SPG2200.
- SPG1800 runs 8 hours at 50% load, and SPG2200 runs 11 hours at 50% load.
- SPG1800 has a noise level at 7 meters of 66dB, while the SPG2200 has a noise level at 7 meters of 67dB.
- SPG1800 weighs 24kg, and SPG2200 weighs 2.5kg.
IS THERE ANY COMMON MYTH ABOUT SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800?
Yes, there is! The most common myth is that Sumec Firman SPG1800 is a 1.5KVA generator; some even say it is a 1.8KVA just because the model is 1800. The truth is that it's a 1.2KVA rated generator, and there are no original SUMEC FIRMAN generators between 1.2KVA and 2.0KVA. This is a common myth in the market and on other websites like Jumia or Konga. Please do not fall for it and overload your generator.
THIS GENERATOR IS TOO SMALL FOR ME. WHAT IS THE NEXT LARGER SIZE?
If the SPG1800 is small for your needs, you should consider getting a 2KVA generator, such as SPG2500, SPG2900, and FPG2800E2. These are common choices for those interested in powering a refrigerator or small-sized pumping machine.
Further enquiries about the Sumec Firman SPG1800, kindly email us at email@example.com, visit our showroom at Sumec Plaza, 292 Wharf Road, Apapa, Lagos, Call or Whatsapp us during work hours at 08097002009 or 09060006940.