TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 PRO-MAX GENERATOR?
The SPG1800 PRO MAX is a slight improvement from the SPG1800. Nigeria's most trusted 1.2KVA generator with enough power to carry a Firman 1.1HP Inverter Air Conditioner. The generator is solid and durable with 100% copper. Click here to get the SPG1800 Pro Max Generator.
FEATURES OF THE SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 PRO MAX 1.2KVA GENERATOR
The SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 and SPG1800 pro max are very similar in physical and internal features.
- 4-stroke single-cylinder, air-cooled OHV engine: Like most generators from SUMEC FIRMAN, the SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 PRO MAX runs on a 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled OHV engine. This achieves powerful performance, precise valve actuation, excellent heat dissipation, low fuel consumption and reduced noise.
- Oil warning system: The generator comes with an oil indicator and an oil alert that helps you monitor the oil level. They also automatically shut down the engine if the oil level falls below the safe limit. This is a unique selling point of SPG1800 Pro Max as it is the only generator in its class to have this feature.
- Automatic decompression system: It has an Automatic Decompression System feature. This light recoil system reduces compression, thus ensuring an effortless starting of the generator.
- Automatic voltage regulator: The SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 PRO MAX generator has an automatic voltage regulator. The voltage output and frequency are stabilised, thereby preventing voltage fluctuation. This is another unique selling point of SPG1800 Pro Max, as it is the only generator in its class to have this feature.
- Fuel meter: The generator comes with a fuel meter that allows you to check the available fuel level.
- Starting Watts: 1300 W.
- Running Watts: 1100 W.
- Copper Enamelled Wire: The main property of the wires is 100% copper compared to other brands of generators out there.
- Voltage Regulation: 220 Voltage and 50 Hertz.
- Phase: Single phase.
- Fuel Tank Capacity of 4.2 Litres: The generator can contain 4.2 litres of fuel.
- Noise level: It has a noise level of 7 meters at 66dB.
WHAT APPLIANCES CAN THE GENERATOR POWER?
The SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 PRO MAX generator is ideal for small apartments, student apartments, bachelor pads, or self-contained rooms with no heavy appliances. In this case, the electricity required is minimal to power home appliances like television, fan, light bulb, mini-fridge, small sound systems, and a Firman 1.1HP Inverter AC or Firman 1.6HP Inverter AC under the gen link mode.
WHICH GENERATORS THAT ARE SLIGHTLY SMALLER SHOULD I CONSIDER?
There are no smaller sizes; the difference between a 1.2KVA generator and a 1KVA generator is a couple of bulbs, so we consider them to be in the same capacity class.
WHAT ALTERNATIVES SHOULD I CONSIDER?
SPG1800 PRO MAX VS ECO1990S
- The starting watt for both models is 1300W. On the other hand, the running watt for the ECO1990S is 1200W, and the running watt for the SPG1800 PRO MAX is 1100W.
- There is no DC output for the ECO1990S, while the SPG1800 PRO MAX has a 12V / 8.3A DC output.
- The fuel capacity for ECO1990S is 5.5 litres, while the fuel tank capacity for the SPG1800 PRO MAX is 4.2 litres.
- The running time for the ECO1990S is 9 hours at 50% load and 8 hours at 50% load per tankful for the SPG1800 PRO MAX.
- ECO1990S has a noise level at 7 meters of 63dB, while the SPG1800 PRO MAX has a noise level at 7 meters of 66dB.
- ECO1990S weighs 24.5kg, and the SPG1800 PRO MAX weighs 26kg.
SPG1800 PRO MAX VS SPG1800
- The starting watt for the SPG1800 PRO MAX is 1300W, while the starting watt for the SPG1800 is 1100W. On the other hand, the running watt for SPG1800 PRO MAX is 1100W, and the running watt for the SPG1800 is 1000W.
- Both models have a fuel tank capacity of 4.2 litres.
- Both models run for 8 hours at 50% load per tankful.
- Both models have a noise level of 7 meters at 66dB.
- The SPG1800 PRO MAX weighs 26kg, while the SPG1800 weighs 24kg.
SPG1800 PRO MAX VS SPG2200
- Although starting watt for the SPG1800 PRO MAX and the SPG2200 is 1300W. The running watts for the SPG1800 pro max is 1100W, while for the SPG2200, it is 1200W.
- The fuel tank capacity for the SPG1800 PRO MAX is 4.2 litres, while the fuel tank capacity for the SPG2200 is 8 litres.
- The SPG1800 PRO MAX can run for 8 hours at a 50% load, while the SPG 2200 can run for 11 hours at a 50% load.
- SPG1800 PRO MAX has a noise level at 7 meters of 66dB, while SPG2200 has a noise level at 7 meters of 67dB.
- The SPG1800 PRO MAX weighs 26kg, and the SPG2200 weighs 27.5kg.
IS THERE ANY COMMON MYTH ABOUT SUMEC FIRMAN SPG1800 PRO MAX?
Yes, there is! The most common myth is that Sumec Firman SPG1800 PRO MAX is a 1.5KVA generator; some even say it is a 1.8KVA just because the model is 1800. The truth is that it's a 1.2KVA rated generator, and there are no original SUMEC FIRMAN generators between 1.2KVA and 2.0KVA. However, this is a common myth in the market and on other websites like Jumia or Konga. Please do not fall for it and overload your generator.
THIS GENERATOR IS TOO SMALL FOR ME. WHAT IS THE NEXT LARGER SIZE?
If SPG1800 PRO MAX is small for your needs, you should consider getting a 2KVA generator, such as SPG2500, SPG2900, and FPG2800E2. These are common choices for those interested in powering a standard-sized refrigerator, deep freezer or small-sized pumping machine.
Further enquiries about Sumec Firman SPG 1800 PRO MAX, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our showroom at Sumec Plaza, 292 Wharf Road, Apapa, Lagos, Call or Whatsapp us during work hours at 08097002009 or 09060006940.