TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE FIRMAN SPG2200 GENERATOR?
The FIRMAN SPG2200 is a solid improvement on the SPG1800. The distinctive physical feature of a bright yellow tank with a black frame of the SPG series is dropped for only this model in the series. Thus, making it unique within the SPG series. It is a small capacity generator with a rated output of 1.2KVA compared to the 1KVA output of the SPG1800. It is designed with 100% copper to provide high efficiency, durability and solid performance over long periods. The physical and internal features offer high reliability, durability, and fuel efficiency, plus a low noise level that prevents disturbance.
It is ideal for small businesses like barbing salons and small households where power is required, but the power need is minimal. Click here to shop for the SPG2200 generator!
FEATURES OF THE FIRMAN SPG2200
- Eight-liter fuel tank: The FIRMAN SPG2200 can adequately contain eight liters of fuel. This can last you 11 hours when used at 50% capacity.
- Fuel gauge: The generator comes with a fuel gauge that helps you monitor the fuel available in your machine.
- 4-stroke OHV engine: The generator has a 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled OHV engine. This means powerful performance, precise valve actuation, excellent heat dissipation to prevent overheating, low fuel consumption and reduced noise level to limit noise disturbance.
- Automatic decompression system: This feature helps limit compression on the recoil starting system, ensuring an effortless generator starting and running.
- Capacitor: The alternator on the FIRMAN SPG2200 comes fitted with a capacitor.
- AC circuit breaker: The AC circuit breaker cuts off current when the output voltage exceeds the maximum output capacity on the FIRMAN SPG2200 gasoline generator
- Low noise level: FIRMAN SPG2200 has a noise level at 7 meters of 67dB. This feature provides peace to the neighbourhood while you enjoy the benefits.
WHAT APPLIANCES CAN THE SPG2200 1.2KVA GENERATOR RUN?
The appliances an SPG 2200 1.2kVA generator can power alongside the expected portable appliances include;
- A small bedside refrigerator.
Ensure that you do not overload the generator.
WHICH GENERATORS THAT ARE SLIGHTLY SMALLER SHOULD I CONSIDER?
There are no smaller sizes; the difference between a 1.2KVA generator and a 1KVA generator is a couple of bulbs, so we consider them to be in the same capacity class.
WHICH ALTERNATIVES SHOULD I CONSIDER?
SPG2200 VS ECO1990S
- There is no DC output for the ECO1990S, while the SPG2200 has a 12V / 8.3A DC output.
- The fuel capacity for the ECO1990S is 5.5 litres, while the fuel capacity for the SPG2200 is 8 litres.
- The running time per tankful for the ECO1990S is 9 hours at 50% load, while the running time for the SPG2200 is 11 hours at 50% load.
- The ECO1990S has a noise level at 7 meters of 63dB, while the SPG2200 has a noise level at 7 meters of 67dB.
- The ECO1990S weighs 24.5kg, while the SPG2200 weighs 27.5kg.
SPG2200 VS SPG1800
- The starting and running watts for the SPG1800 are 1100W and 1000W, respectively. On the other hand, the starting and running watts for the SPG2200 are 1300W and 1200W, respectively.
- The fuel capacity for the SPG1800 is 4.2 litres, and 8 litres for the SPG2200.
- SPG1800 runs 8 hours at 50% load, and SPG2200 runs 11 hours at 50% load.
- SPG1800 has a noise level at 7 meters of 66dB, while the SPG2200 has a noise level at 7 meters of 67dB.
- SPG1800 weighs 24kg, and SPG2200 weighs 2.5kg.
SPG2200 VS SPG 1800 PRO MAX
- Although starting watt for the SPG1800 PRO MAX and the SPG2200 is 1300W. The running watts for the SPG1800 pro max is 1100W, while for the SPG2200, it is 1200W.
- The fuel tank capacity for the SPG1800 PRO MAX is 4.2 litres, while the fuel tank capacity for the SPG2200 is 8 litres.
- The SPG1800 PRO MAX can run for 8 hours at a 50% load, while the SPG 2200 can run for 11 hours at a 50% load.
- SPG1800 PRO MAX has a noise level at 7 meters of 66dB, while SPG2200 has a noise level at 7 meters of 67dB.
- The SPG1800 PRO MAX weighs 26kg, and the SPG2200 weighs 27.5kg.
IS THERE ANY COMMON MYTH ABOUT FIRMAN SPG2200?
Yes, there is! The most common myth is that Firman SPG2200 is a 1.5KVA generator; some even say it is a 1.8KVA or even 2.2kva generator just because the model number is 2200. The truth is that it's a 1.2KVA rated generator and there are no original Sumec Firman generators that are between 1.2KVA and 2KVA generator. This is a common myth in the market and on other websites like Jumia or Konga. Please do not fall for it and overload your generator.
THIS GENERATOR IS TOO SMALL FOR ME. WHAT IS THE NEXT LARGER SIZE?
If SPG2200 is too small for your needs, you should consider getting a 2KVA generator, such as SPG2500 or SPG2900. These are common choices for those interested in powering a refrigerator or small-sized pumping machine.
Further enquiries about Sumec Firman SPG 1800 PRO MAX, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our showroom at Sumec Plaza, 292 Wharf Road, Apapa, Lagos, Call or Whatsapp us during work hours at 08097002009 or 09060006940.